The School is addressed to PhD students and young researchers from all over the world. Lectures will be given in hybrid mode: 35 participants and the lecturers will be welcome in the charming rooms of the villa, which will be also connected with remote participants via the Zoom platform.
The option to earn 5 ECTS credits will be available for students having attended the School, upon production of a technical report on a topic to be agreed with the organizing committee.
Please check the Covid19-related rules for admission.
Registration fee: 300 euro (VAT 22% included), same fee for participation on site and remotely.
(Open also to non-academic staff).
HOW TO APPLY:
Prospective participants have to fill out and submit the form below, and upload a 1-page motivation letter (pdf) organized as follows:
- name, department/university, current position (PhD student, postdoc, other)
- biographical sketch
- field of interest
- list of significant publications
- personal motivation to attend the school
Accepted participants will have the opportunity to give a short talk (15 minutes) and present a poster to share and discuss their current research activity
• Student application: April 15, 2022
• Notification of acceptance: April 25, 2022
• Registration and payment (only accepted students): May 9th, 2022